Monday, February 6, 2012

35 till 35 Day 10, 11 and 12

Hey everyone, I know, I know its my challenge and I am not keeping up, but we had a crazy bad and busy weekend, but I did catch up and here are my photos to prove it!!

Day 10, far away .....this is my view of the tv from computer room!

Day 11...something fun, what could be more fun than the Superbowl. We had a pregame potluck with chicken wings, bacon wrapped hotdogs, nachos, pizza casserole, and awesome pink punch and cookie dough cookie dip with cookies of course. But the highlight of the night was the Giants winning!!!!!

Day 12.....my shoes. Ok so I had to take the photo myself and my pants are in the way, but these are the shoes I have been wearing lately. They are a cute pair of black shoes, I know you cant tell they are black because they are dirty but the ground is covered in snow, sand and salt, I should have cleaned them up but I am trying to be real!!!

Sorry I got behind but I am now back on track and slowly getting closer to my big birthday!!! 35 isnt that big a deal but its my birthday and I always make a big deal of my own birthday. Hope you all had a blessed weekend and hope you came back tomorrow to see what I will eat!!

Blessings,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment