Thursday, January 26, 2012

35 till 35

In 35 days I will be turning 35. I was trying to think of some fun way I could countdown the days and share them with you. We recently bought a new digital camera so I thought it would be fun to do a 35 day photo challenge. So listed below are 35 days of photo ideas. Each day I will take a picture that corresponds with the idea and post it, I hope you will accept the challenge and join me, it will be a great way to get to know each other and have fun taking photos at the same time. You can be as creative as you want with each idea. Cant wait to see all your pics!


Here is the List and below is my pic for day 1!
Day 1~self portrait
Day 2~what I wore
Day 3~favorite color
Day 4~something I love
Day 5~something new
Day 6~technology
Day 7~faceless portrait
Day 8~something I made
Day 9~close up
Day 10~from far away
Day 11~something fun
Day 12~my shoes
Day 13~what i ate
Day 14~what i read
Day 15~where I sleep
Day 16~pretty pattern
Day 17~trees
Day 18~sunset or sunrise
Day 19~smile
Day 20~something old
Day 21~after dark
Day 22~daily routine
Day 23~favorite food
Day 24~hands
Day 25~best friend
Day 26~pets
Day 27~your hand writing
Day 28~breakfast
Day 29~someone you love
Day 30~view from your window
Day 31~your front door
Day 32~ in your fridge
Day 33~from up high
Day 34~transportation
Day 35~ self portrait 35 days later




Blessings,
Heather

2 comments:

  1. Hey Heather :) I'll do the challenge along with you! Pictures are fun!!! Check for my pics tomorrow on my new (and when I mean new, I mean brand spankin' new!) blog:

    http://aprons-n-pearls.blogspot.com/

    p.s. glad you found me on fb... I was seriously just gonna add you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shandy

    I love the name of your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete